I have recently volunteered to donate baskets of my home made cleaners to what I feel to be very worthy causes... I just finished up on the first basket. It's for the silent auction fundraiser for a little girl who went to daycare with my son. She has Chiari Malformation Syringomyelia (don't ask, I have no idea what it is) and her parents need some help alleviating the financial burden from her brain decompression surgery she recently underwent. It is my most earnest prayer that this basket helps with this burden. I would not want to imagine the strain it would put on our family.
But on to the basket...I filled an adorable green tub with a jar of liquid laundry detergent, a jar of powdered laundry detergent, a spray bottle of all-purpose cleaner, a spray bottle of wrinkle releaser, a container of liquid dish soap, a container of powdered dishwasher detergent, and a 100 use dryer sheet. That's a $25 value! I hope whoever ends up with it LOVES it! I sure did enjoy making the products and putting it all together!

No comments:
Post a Comment